FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why Choose Northern Brights?
There are a number of reasons why Northern Brights belong on your guitars: first and foremost, the string quality and workmanship is unparalleled. You can expect a great sounding and long-lasting set of strings in every pack, without having to spend nearly $20 a set, like you would in any local music shop.
Our strings were designed by players, for players. We know first-hand that mediocre strings will only jeopardise your performance. All of our strings also include free Australia-wide shipping!
2. Can I change the gauge/type of strings that I receive in my Monthly Subscription?
Of course! Simply send us an email by clicking HERE. Be sure to provide us with your full name and address, as well as your new string preference.
3. What if I need to change my address for my Monthly Subscription?
Simply send us an email by clicking HERE. Be sure to include your full name, the email address linked to your account, and the new shipping address.
4. Why do I get black smudges on my fingers when playing?
This is quite common regardless of which brand of strings you are playing, and has to do with the metal alloys oxidising and reacting to the moisture in your fingertips. The smudges will be most noticeable from a fresh set of strings and will go away once you've broken in the strings.
5. Do you offer International Shipping?
We sure do! We are happy to deliver Northern Brights to your door, regardless of where you are in the world.
6. Where else can I buy Northern Brights?
Northern Brights can also be found in various music stores and online retailers across Australia.
7. How do I get endorsed/become a distributor?
For all endorsement opportunities and distributor queries, please send an email to our endorsement/distribution team by clicking HERE.